Waverunner in Cozumel, join us at Ocean Beach Club and Speed through the waves aboard your personal Waverunner. Your 30 minutes activity is for 1 or 2 participants on board the Waverunner, the action begins at the beach área with safety instructions from our friendly expert guides who will provide you with knowledge and confidence to ensure that you get the most out of your Waverunner experience.
Alone or with a loved one definitely it’s a fun and entertaining way to enjoy the ocean where you are the Captain of your own Waverunner across the Caribbean Sea!!
- At the pricing list, the Child and Infants are listed as N/A (Not available) since the activity cost is per Waverunner, 30 Minutes 1 or 2 participants on board.
- The cost advertised for the activity ($54.99USD) is for 1 or 2 participants onboard the Waverunner. (1 adult, 1 child or Maybe to adults) you decide how to handle it.
- We highly suggest to also book in advance your Ocean Beach Club-All Inclusive(All you can eat & Drink) at the beach club upon arrival.
Please, bring with you: Towels, hat, Sunglasses, additional cash for services available at the beach club or souvenirs purchases (NOT included in the package).
- The mínimum age to Drive the Waverunner is 16 years old.(Valid Photo ID/Permit will be required).
- The time starts to count when you start to us the Waverunner. (After the staff briefing).
- Minimum of 2 guests on board of the Waverunner. (1 Adult, 1 Child or 2 Adults).
- Life-Jackets are mandatory for every guest regardless of their swimming skills,etc.
The local operator reserve the right to decline the excursion/service based on weather condition registered onsite after you talk to them directly (Refund will apply in that case). If the participant(s) exceed the alcohol consumption prior the activity the Captain may decline also due to security reasons (NO refund will apply on the deposit made).
Where does the Waverunner depart?
- The Waverunner in Cozumel departs from Ocean Beach Club the nicest places located at 13.2 km from the cruise pier terminals, Hotels or downtown.
How can I get to the Beach Club so I can take the Waverunner?
- Please, take one of the many taxis available for you just outside the cruise terminal or hotel. Before getting on board speak the taxi driver and make him/her aware of your destination (OCEAN Beach Club) and check pricing before. 1 small Taxi, 4 guests on board, one way, $8-16 USD (Approx cost, not included in the package). 8-12 minutes ride approximately.
Do I need to take my passport with me to show with my Ticket?
- Your passport is not needed, however, our local operators/Beach Club requires a valid ID/Driver License showing your name and age with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings and full fill the restrictions for the aquatic sports that may require your ID. Shore Adventure Tours and local operators reserve the right to cancel the activity if the guest fails to fulfill this requirement.
What Credit Cards are accepted at the Beach Club facilities?
- The Credit Cards accepted are Visa & MasterCard (ONLY).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beach Clubs facilities or local operators reserve the right to request a valid ID with a photo/image and signature (Signature needs to match). Such requirement is with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings with your credit card company. If the signature on the credit card/ID is not the same a new card will be required or you have the option to pay in USD cash.