One of the Best Parasailing in Cozumel option available for you and your family departing from the nicest beach club (Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar). Have a seat right next to that special person and prepare yourself to Fly Up to 300 ft for about 12-15 minutes from the level sea. From the high, you will love the amazing view, blue turquoise water in Cozumel.
Don’t forget your waterproof camera, cash for additional services you can find at the beach club and for the taxi ride (Not included). The activity and beach club is located within 8-12 min ride from any of the cruise pier terminal or Hotels.
A Safe and Fun activity available to you with a simple click AWAITING FOR YOU!!
- We highly suggest to also book in advance your Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar(All you can eat & Drink) upon arrival.
- Please, bring towels with you. (The beach club does not offer such service), SunBlock, Hat, sunglasses.
- Maximum weight on board (single or double): 120 lb min and 450lb max.
- The time starts to count when you start to fly up from the boat.
- Minimum of 2 guests per departure.
- The local operator reserve the right to decline the excursion/service based on weather condition registered onsite after you talk to them directly (Refund will apply in that case). If the participant(s) exceed the alcohol consumption prior the activity the Captain may decline also due to security reasons (NO refund will apply on the deposit made).
Where does the Parasailing depart?
The Parasailing in Cozumel departs from Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar the nicest places located at 12.5 km from the cruise pier terminals, Hotels or downtown.
How can I get to the Beach Club so I can do the Parasailing?
Please, take one of the many taxis available for you just outside the cruise terminal or hotel. Before get on board speak the taxi driver and make him/her aware of your destination (Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar) and check pricing before. 1 small Taxi, 4 guests on board, one way, $8-16 USD (Approx cost, not included in the package). 8-12 minutes ride approximately.
Do I need to take my passport with me to show with my Ticket?
Your passport is not needed, however, our local operators/Beach Club requires a valid ID/Driver License showing your name and age with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings and full fill the restrictions for the aquatic sports that may require your ID. Shore Adventure Tours and local operators reserve the right to cancel the activity if the guest fails to fulfill this requirement.
What Credit Cards are accepted at the Beach Club facilities?
The Credit Cards accepted are Visa & MasterCard (ONLY).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beach Clubs facilities or local operators reserve the right to request a valid ID with a photo/image and signature (Signature needs to match). Such requirement is with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings with your credit card company. If the signature on the credit card/ID is not the same a new card will be required or you have the option to pay in USD cash.