OCEAN Beach Club offers the following package to our visitor’s (OPEN BAR National Drinks). Such option is one of the best options the club can offer to those coming with Friends, couple or family because the cost is only for the drinks and use of the club facilities. The Beach club do have a restaurant and other services not included but you can get those with an additional cost once you get there.
Here is the list of drinks you can get:
- Sex on the beach-Margaritas-Mojitos-Daiquiri Strawberry-Daiquiri Mango-Tequila Sunrise-Long Island Tea-Punch Rum. National beers (Sol, XX, Bohemia, Tecate/Tecate Light, Superior, Coors), and not alcoholic drinks (Pepsi, Mirinda, 7Up, Lemonade, Orange Juice, etc.
Remember, you decide when to stop drinking the staff at the beach club will their best to accomplish your drinking request.
Besides the drinks, the package also offers the use of the beach facilities, beach chairs with umbrellas, aquatic park and freshwater pool.
- We highly suggest bringing with you the following so you can make your day more relaxing ( Towels, SunBlock, Sunglasses, USD Cash for purchases at the shopping are or services you can get from the beach).
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption in Cozumel Mexico and our Beach Facilities is 18 years old (ID with an Image may be required by the staff)
- FOOD and Drinks are not allowed to bring. The Beach club can offer you food and Drinks from the restaurant.
- Limited access to Motorized or Wheelchairs. Paths ends 150-200 meters from the Beach área and restaurant.
- Guide Dogs are allowed only when the visitors brings an actual certificate with the information from the Dog or a letter stating that the guest needs such service.
Is the Taxi ride included, how far is the Beach Club from the cruise terminals or Downtown?
- Taxi transportation is NOT included, the Beach club is located within 8-12minutes ride from any cruise pier terminal or downtown.
What Credit Cards are accepted at the Beach main entrance for my balance?
- USD Cash or Visa/Master Cards are the only options the beach club accepts at the main entrance. (NO AMEX, TRAVELLERS Check).
The watersports/Waverunner, Parasailing, Banana and other motorized activities are included in my package? How can I get those activities if I want to do it?
- No, the watersports are NOT included in your Day Pass purchased, however you can book them in advance with us and have your ticket/spot safe with a booking in advance or you can arrive at the beach club and decide to book upon arrival (Sometimes they may be sold out due to people with an actual booking.
Is transportation back to the pier or downtown and issue? I don’t want to miss my cruise.
- NO, Taxis are usually waiting for visitors heading back to the pier or downtown. If there is any we can radio/call one for you and within 5min they will show since there are other beach clubs near our club too and they are waiting at any of them.