No day at the beach can be complete without the fun and adrenaline of a thrilling ride over the waves on a BANANA BOAT in Cozumel! You can book this activity now with us and enjoy the ride for about 20 min with that special person(s) coming with you. This activity starts from , Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar the ONLY Beach Club House in Cozumel.This place is located within a short taxi ride from your cruise terminal or hotel.
Don’t forget your waterproof camera, cash for additional services you can find at the beach club and taxi cost (Not included in your package).
No set times, no hassles, no haggling! A Safe and Fun activity available to you with a simple click AWAITING FOR YOU!!
- We highly suggest to also book in advance your , Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar (All you can eat & Drink) upon arrival.
- Taxi ride (Not included).
- NO weight limit.
- The time starts to count when you start the activity.
- Minimum of 2 guests per departure / Maximum 8.
- Please, bring with your towel(s). (The beach club or activity is not included), SunBlock, Hat, sunglasses.
- Unfortunately, guests can’t bring Food or Drinks (Restaurant Bar available on site available for those purchases).
- If the participant(s) exceed the alcohol consumption prior the activity the Captain may decline also due to security reasons (NO refund will apply on the deposit made).
- NO credit cards are accepted to pay the remaining balance (ONLY USD Cash).
- The local operator reserve the right to decline the excursion/service based on weather condition registered onsite (Refund on the deposit will apply in that case after an email request within 14 days after the booking).
Where does the Banana Boat depart?
- The Banana Boat in Cozumel departs from , Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar the nicest places located at 12.5 km from the cruise pier terminals, Hotels or downtown.
I am NOT from a cruise line/Hotel, can I do the activity?
- YES! The Banana Boat activity is available for Cruise Lines Passengers, Hotel Guests or Local citizens. Join us!
How can I get to the Beach Club so I can take the Banana Boat ride?
- Please, take one of the many taxies available for you just outside the cruise terminal or hotel. Before get on board speak the taxi driver and make him/her aware of your destination (, Aquarium Beach Club House and Restaurant Bar) and check pricing before. 1 small Taxi, 4 guests on board, one way, $8-16 USD (Approx cost, not included in the package). 8-12 minutes ride approximately.
Do I need to take my passport with me to show with my Ticket?
- Your passport is not needed, however, our local operators/Beach Club requires a valid ID/Driver License showing your name and age with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings and full fill the restrictions for the aquatic sports that may require your ID. Shore Adventure Tours and local operators reserve the right to cancel the activity if the guest fails to fulfill this requirement.
What Credit Cards are accepted at the Beach Club facilities?
- The Credit Cards accepted are Visa & MasterCard (ONLY).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Beach Clubs facilities or local operators reserve the right to request a valid ID with a photo/image and signature (Signature needs to match). Such requirement is with the only intention to avoid misunderstandings with your credit card company. If the signature on the credit card/ID is not the same a new card will be required or you have the option to pay in USD cash.